Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finito!

Yay, all my exams are over finally. Anyway, tomorrow I'm supposed to go downtown with a few friends but I guess thats a flop. Whatever though, I'm probably gunna go to some nike warehouse with Sam. Then, Friday I'll probably go downtown with Tin VANS SHOPPING =) Well, hopefully that happens. She told me she would pay for my bus fare which actually made my jaw drop when I read it on msn LOLL. Well, hopefully everything turns out as planned. OH! and MPAA starts this weekend, and I think I'm playing with falcons for NABA-GTA.. wow I'm basketball crazy LOL. Whatever, playing basketball is my love so yeah I guess its alright. I'll write about my weekend when it comes.. for now I have NO SCHOOL ("thankyouuuu" LOL). As for next semester... Food&Nutrition, Math, English, Art. Oh man those two electives BETTER bring me up and those teachers better TEACH ME WELL. First Semester, I will truly miss it, and the people I shared my classes with. Vanessa, DA, Sepe, Karen Ho, Nissan Morano were basically the main ones, but if you guys are reading this, thanks for the great semester =) its too bad I don't have any of you guys in my next classes =(, but hopefully next year I will. (I'll miss bugging you guys for all my needs! LOL)
Me and DA took American Apparel pics.. clearly I look like the American Apparel Model ;) LOLL
Yeah, don't ask.. we were bored. Well I was at least, and I MADE him take pics.. actually one. =D






4 comments:

  1. thats so fcuking cuteeeee, you guys should goo outttttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and manny should go out.. girlfriend. oh wait i mean great friend. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well cause YOU decided to pick on younger kids and make them buy you FOOD and BUBBLETEA. Asshole :( and yes cheryl I k ow my blog is on public.. I put it like tht since time (nothing to hide...."thankyouuuuuuuuu")

    ReplyDelete