Tuesday, January 13, 2009

stressful, but FUN weekend =)

I know I've been loafting big time on blogging, but 1st semester is almost over, exams and cpts are killing me. So, the first week after break from school= most stressful one EVER. NOTE TO SELF: STOP PROCRASTINATING. forreal. Anyway, I basically came into school knowing I had 2 CPTS due the week after and it got me so stressed for the rest of the week. Bad way to start off the school year, I know. But whatever, things will get better eventually (hopefully for second semester). Back to my stressful schedule. ANYWAY, the whole last week I got NO NAP TIME AT ALL which pisses me off because I ALWAYS sleep after school, ALWAYS. SO, by the time it came to Friday, I got home and started finishing up my history cpt. I honestly didn't know wtf I was doing anymore.. Since I had an OBA tournament the following morning (8 AM GAME) I had to go to bed earlier than I wanted to, which means I couldn't finish my cpt that night which I was really planning on doing. So on saturday, I woke up pretty late and I was nearly late for my game. Walked in, Eddie gave me my jersey and warmup tee and my eyes were still nearly closed. So yeah, we won that game by around 10 maybe? But we were up by 20 at half. THEN.. Eddie asked me and Tin to go score keep another game and oh man that was even harder than actually playing the game itself LOL. Had another game after that, we won. Our next game was at 8PM at hoopdome so we went home and I was BUST. Went to sleep from 3-6, didn't even bother touching my CPT at that point cause I didn't feel like it. Won our hoopdome game, came home around 10:30 and did some more of my cpt. Went to bed, then woke up all pumped up for my SEMIS and was pissed at the same time cause in the back of my head, I knew I still had 2 cpts that weren't fully completed. As for the game, we won and advanced to the finals. THEN... we lost.. but oh well. NOTTTTT.. we smashed the team by like 20. Exciting, I know =) Its pretty sick cause thats the first time we ever played as a team. Saw a bunch of people at the tournament, had a good time over all. Saw Dez, Ashleigh, Sam, Julia, Nikki Garcia, Mariah, Dakota, Ronez my homez, and etc etc. Following the tournament came a stressful night of hardwork, but I was glad to almost be done with it. Finished my history at about 10:30PM and my civics at around 2:30 AM, with the help of my mommy =) Well, there goes my weekend, I'm just glad all the stress is over=) AND.. GO BLUES!!!




BIG 3 LETS GOO

TOURNAMENT RESULTS:
vrs Oakville Vytis [55-42] WIN
vrs Stratford Revolution [41-33] WIN
vrs Newman Cardinals [61-37] WIN
Semi-Finals vrs Oakville Vtyis [42-21] WIN
Finals vrs Cambridge Centaurs [50-30] WIN

PS. first time we played together as a team, who knew we would've won that tournament? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment