Tuesday, January 20, 2009

EXAM LIFE!!!

Yessss! 1st semester is FINALLY almost over. This semester was just so screwed, with chill teachers. Well, theres a good side to that, but then in the end it only screws you over for exams, which isn't that great. Think about it and tell me what you think.. Would you rather have a chill teacher that could care less about what you're doing in class, just chill have fun? Or one that is strict and teaches you properly, on your tail about homework and handing things in? Well, I pick the second one. I know, I'm a nerd but through almost two years of highschool, I realized that its much harder taking the easy way out. Anyways, this week is probably going ot be reall hard for me because my SCIENCE exam is on FRIDAY and I probably already forgot everything on chemistry, physics, ecology, etc. Chemistrys alright though cause I got an 80 on that during the semester. But ecology just screws me over cause theres just too many definitions to know. SCREW THAT! Well, I gotta study hard for that cause I want to do well. Next comes history on monday, pretty easy. Lastly, religion. Thats soft too =) Today, I had my civics exam and it was like a joke cause it was soooo easy. I knew EVERYTHING on it, and I learned NOTHING from dumbass aharonian the whole year. I have no clue how I'm still pulling an 82 in that class haha. As for next semester, its nothing really exciting cause I don't really know whos in my classes and MATH is in there. I really don't know what to expect for that cause in grade 9 I NEARLY failed, which is unlike me. My teacher was horrible though, I think 6 people had to go back to grade 9 math. So I can put the blame on her for that. =) Alright well I'm not so sure if I'll be blogging for this whole week due to exam studying so yeah.. PAAYCEEEEE FOR NOW!
OH WAIT HOLD ON.. let me just add stuff about my weekend..
-we beat the over hyped team that said they were gunna "eat" us.. well they didn't =) and next time we face them, we'll beat them by even more because unfortunately, everyone was off during our game except for probably me and mariah, but thats okay.
-charlie's house party.. ended up sleeping over. played hide&seek LOL pretty fun.
other pics will come later cause I'm too lazy to post. Here's the best one! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment