Thursday, January 8, 2009

IM BAAAAACK.. uh not quite.

Back from where? No where =) But I'll get back to blogging soon. Just been REAALL busy. I'll come up with a new post tomorrow. Purpose of this blog was to basically post this.. its really REALLY good. But the owner thinks he's capable of doing better 8-) .. I'm sure he is though, but this is good enough for me to post.


What good does winter bring?
Aside from all the beautiful white snow
Maybe if you added up every little thing
then subtracted by how much we've grown
Then the sum of it all must be
The difference between you and me
But if you really did the math,
You and I would obviously see
That when you divide the good times with the bad
The answer is the product of everything that we had.
<3

1 comment:

  1. i would like to kno where did you but the vans era cardinal shoes..
    i have been looking for them but i just cant seem to find it. can u please tell me where did you buy yours?

    ReplyDelete