Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"OFF THE WALL"

So I'm planning on getting a buncha new shoes in 2009 with my Christmas/Birthday money. Here are my must haves:
"I MISS YA I MISS YA I REALLY WANNA KISS YA BUT I CAN'T.."
because I forgot you in washington =( I'll get you back though, if I can
find another pair! HOPEFULLY I DO CAUSE I REALLY MISS YOU! LOL



NIKE BLAZERS (any proper colour way, these ones preferably)
PS. I COULD'VE GOT THESE IN BUFFALO BUT NO, I got a 40 dollar pair instead
but whatever, they're still nice.

VANS ERA
These are probably my favourite vans cause they look so simple
but they're so nice and you can wear them with probably
anything. I'd get any colour in these.


VANS CHUKKA
good look on feet =)
VANS PRISON
dayummm baby why you gotta be calling my name like that..
I NEED YOU I NEED YOU I NEED YOU..
(GETTING THESE BADBOYS FORSURE!!!)






No comments:

Post a Comment