Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I didn't leave my blog hanging for over a month 8-)..


FRIDAY FEBRUARY 27- SUNDAY MARCH 1ST: HECTIC weekend.
-Friday: got picked up by tito lloyd to go to the ball tournament in BURLINGTON. Lost the first game, no big deal 8-)
-Saturday: game2 vrs. orillia (LOST BY 30 something?!), game3 vrs. sudbury (we HAD to win this game to go to the finals..) and guess what.. WE WON. SCARBOROUGH BLUES, thats what's up. So um that game finished at about 8:30 and RODNEYS birhday party started at 6, AND I was all the way down in BURLINGTON. Oh man, the things that went through my mind. LOL anyways, got to rodneys party and it was cool. Won't get into details because everyone already knows what happened. SO YEAH. Got home at around 3:30, PLUS I had a championship game the next morning IN BURLINGTON vrs. ORILLIA (team that beat us by 30).
-Sunday: woke up at around 11 when desirae's mom called my cell, and tins dad came to pick me up. Went to go to the convenience store to buy the SPACE JAM DRINK LOL (full throttle) and went off to the game. We ended up beating the squad by about 10. THEREFORE, BLUES ARE NOW 2/2 YE BOOY! RUB A535+ SPACE JAM DRINK AYYY HAHAH! After we won, went to go eat with tins fam and jimbo's philcan game. TIN IF YOU SEE THIS, (8)whine pon it and talk to me LOLLLLL NO HOMO
-Tuesday: BLUES FAM+ eastern commerce on COURTSURFING (the score!)


No comments:

Post a Comment