Thursday, January 15, 2009

P.S. I Love You


So um today was pretty much another boring, pointless day at school. 1St Semester is about to finish, and teachers are just doing random stuff to end off the course. Nothing big happened in my classes actually. But hey, that damn history that took up all my time.. earned me an 82%.. not bad, not what I wanted, but whatever. Science was and has been pointless for the last couple of weeks, and I don't know wtf to do for like 1 and a half hour in a room full of lunatics. Then I had civics, who the hell knows what were learning in there. Aharonian needs to go back to teachers college because unfortunately, he doesn't know what hes doing. Well today wasn't THAT BAD... I FINALLY GOT MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM ASHLEY! LOL after like 3 weeks of loafting.. I finally got it, and gave her her present. What did I get? P.S. I LOVE YOU (the book) which is a book I'm actually looking forward to reading because the movie was so touching =( haha. PS. I never EVER read on my spare time. OH and she gave me some house slippers too they're cool (Y) OH and last thing, it was like wrapped in a HUGE tissue box-looking thing hahaha. *Thank you Ashley! Anyways, after I got home I took my regular nap until like 6 cause we went out to go to the mall. Baught Alessia's late late late late late Christmas present and bus tickets and food and food and baught another cardigan =D. I'm really looking forward to the weekend cause I have a big game vrs. Milton (the over hyped team) and 3 sweet 16s that I was invited too and I really don't know which one to go to : I guess I'll just make up a last minute decision based on how I can get to the party or not. Hopefully all goes well, and I have fun in the end =)
PS. PEOPLE THAT GOT TO GO TO THE LIL WAYNE CONCERT TONIGHT ARE SO LUCKY, I so I wish I was you right now :'( Oh well thats okay, listening to you, and only you, with the exception of DRAKE DRIZZYYY ROGERS, it will make up for me not going to the concert. :@

No comments:

Post a Comment