Monday, April 6, 2009

I just wanna be successful..

SUCCESS - The accomplishment of honest effort, hardwork & commitment.

I wish I could say I was successful, but unfortunately, I'm not quite there.. yet. Yes I've accomplished many things in life, I'm proud of it. But when I honestly think about it, I believe that the amount of hard work I put into things, isn't that much. It may get the job done, but it isn't my full potential. Its always easy to tell yourself you wanna do this, you wanna do that, but is your mind really up to it? Are you able to keep your eye on the goal, finish strong, despite what may come and slow you down...? Is your mind and body fully commited to what you are willing to do, and are you able to work hard enough and push yourself to what you want?

In the future, hopefully soon, my eyes will open up to reality and realize that life ISN'T easy after all. It all comes down to how hard you're willing to work for what you really want...

No comments:

Post a Comment